IKONIC cross-country saddle made of high quality European leathers.
Thanks to the interchangeable gullet system, the saddle fits perfectly to the morphology of the horse, during its entire evolution.
The panels can be filled up in order to optamize their thickness and adapt it to your horse.
The saddle has been specially designed for the practice of cross-country:
- Soft knee rolls with prominent blocks in the front and back for a better fixity of the leg
- Great proximity with the horse thanks to the single flap
- Flat seat, offering a good compromise between comfortable seating and balance when the rider is standing on the stirrups. He can easily change his position depending on the track and the type of jump
- Low and stable single fastening thanks to the large strap formed by the billet straps passing through the lower part of the flap
- The reinforcement in the lower part of the flap avoids wear caused by the friction of the stirrup
Maintenance advice :
As we use natural leathers, they must be treated regularly with appropriate maintenance products with a cleansing and moisturizing effect in order to preserve their beauty and suppleness.
Before the first use, the new Ikonic saddle should be entirely treated at least twice with the Ikonic leather oil.
This nourishes the leather and creates a protective natural barrier which will improve the patina of the leathers and avoid any excessive wear.
In order not to damage the leather permanently, it is necessary to use good maintenance products.
Use our leather oil, leather grease and the numerous other care products we have specially developed.
!! For all our saddles with lined flaps, we advise not to oil excessively; it is preferable to use cleaning cream or our glycerin soap, as an excessive nourishing with oil of supple leathers makes that the fibre "swells" and the supple leather loses his patina and resistance to wear.