Patented ‘S’ Stirrup Positioning Technology
The Next Generation In Stirrup Design
The MDC ‘S’ Flex™ features our patented 45° ‘S’ Positioning Technology with shock absorbing flex sides. Combined with our ultra-low profile, high traction aluminum tread, the MDC ‘S’ Flex Stirrup™ delivers improved stirrup and leg position, greater base of support, relieves pressure on ankles, knees, hips and back, is easily retrievable and safer in the event of a fall. The MDC ‘S’ Flex™ brings a new era of stirrup design to riders and trainers of all riding disciplines. The MDC ‘S’ Flex™ advances stirrup design into the future.
- Patented MDC ‘S’ Flex Stirrups™ with 45º ‘S’ Stirrup Positioning Technology
- Invisible design produces performance advantages for riders of all riding disciplines
- Multi-Pivot Point™, shock absorbing sides
- Ultra-low profile, high traction wide aluminum tread with 45º easy retrieval trailing edge
- Optional traditional width aluminum tread available
- Lighter weight, 2.6 lbs/pair (1.18 kg/pair)
- Available in 3 sizes (4.5, 4.75 & 5 inches)
- Ideal for Jumping, Dressage, Eventing, Polo, Endurance and Trail Riding
Stocked in 4 3/4" size.
* If the item you are looking for is out of stock on the website, send us a note! We will double check in the store, and can always order it in for you!