Skip to content
- he eggbutt snaffle has fixed, oval shaped rings offering a consistent contact.
- The thicker mouthpiece is softer on the corners and the bars of the mouth.
- Pressure created by the reins is spread over a larger surface area.
- The soft rubber encourages the horse to chew and salivate.
- The single joint creates a nutcracker action which puts pressure on the tongue, the roof of the mouth and the bars of the mouth.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device