STAYONS Poultice Hoof Wraps
- Save time, mess and effort
- Poultice a hoof in under a minute!
- Offer full coverage of hoof including the coronary band
- Three formulations for specific needs
- Patent-pending wrap design
STAYONS® poultice Hoof Wraps are simple, clean wraps that employ an innovative fiber paper technology to sandwich and hold dry poultice ingredients in a series of quilted pockets, permitting an excellent method of delivery.
STAYONS provide an innovative delivery approach for poulticing equine hooves. Clean, economical, rapid application and removal with no mess left to clean up.
• Pre-filled, pre-shaped fiber paper matrix technology with quilted pockets holds dry ingredients in place
• Lightweight and easy to pack, transport and carry
• Simple activation in warm, cold or ice water
• Keep messy poultice materials in
• Let beneficial poultice stay in close body contact
• Dual action provides cold therapy when soaked in ice water, plus continued poultice benefits...all in one application
• Simple disposal
• Multiple formulas to meet specific needs
Pre-filled, pre-shaped, full-coverage hoof wraps cover the bottom of the foot, right from the bulb of the heel, across the bottom, over the top, covering the entire coronary band. Form a highly malleable gel that conforms to hoof structures.
Two-way support all-in-one step:
Soaking the wrap in ice water provides effective, immediate support for acute injury/inflammatory conditions, while providing poultice benefits for longer-term effects.
Directions: Soak in water 15-20 seconds, place hoof in hoof-shaped section across bottom of foot, wrap remaining section across top of hoof, cover with cohesive wrap and tape or use Poultice Boot for improved durability and protection. Wraps hold up to 3 times their weight in water and remain wet about 18 hours.
Cleanup is easy, leaving little to no residual poultice. Simply remove the wrap and discard in your compost pile or with regular garbage. Easy on hands, clothes and even on barn drains.