Anatomeq AirGuard Brush Boots - BLACK
Designed to protect your horse's legs without the bulk, all the while maximizing air flow and keeping your horse comfortable.
- Fully perforated to maximize airflow and promote heat dissipation and moisture evaporation.
- Made from a 3D mesh material that is cushioning, quick-dry and extremely breathable.
- Perforated vegan suede exterior provides added durability without inhibiting airflow.
- Reinforced strike area ensures the perfect balance between protection and breathability.
- Durable elastic, hook and loop straps
- Machine washable, easy care and dirt & hair repellent
- Anatomeq Wash & Organize Bag included for easy laundering
- Washing before first use is recommended
Sold in pairs.
Available in five sizes to accommodate both front and back legs.
Size / Height
Extra-Small / Pony: 8"
Small / Cob: 9.5"
Standard / Medium: 10.5"
*Please note our brush boots are generously sized. If your horse is in-between sizes, we suggest sizing down.*
Secure velcro and place boots in wash bag. Machine wash in cool/warm water. Use regular detergent. Avoid bleach and fabric softener. Remove boots from wash bag and hang to dry.
We recommend using our Anatomeq Wash and Organize Bag to maintain the longevity of your brush boots and ensure a better clean.