The Sprenger Satinox bits are the high-quality counterpart to anatomically shaped bits made of stainless steel. Compared to previously available models in the lower price range, they are characterized by excellent processing and tested material quality.
The satin-finished mouthpiece with its matte surface looks particularly elegant and provides a pleasant feeling on the tongue. Due to their curved shape, Satinox bits provide plenty of room for the tongue. They ensure an even spread of pressure and achieve a direct and accurate effect.
- Ergonomical shape allowing an even distribution of pressure
- Fits anatomically correct between tongue and palate
- Direct and precise effect
- Direct pressure transmission on the tongue and lower jaw due to fixed mouthpiece
- Lies steady in the horses mouth, gentle on the corners of the mouth
- Offers additional lateral support
- Excellent processing and tested material quality
Thickness: 14 mm
Ring-Ø: 65 mm